Grantland

Expear!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

CITIZOID!

CITIZOID!
>...an appalling sad proclivity for unison required.

Feet of Clay

Feet of Clay
And a (legs) therof
And a torso
And a chest.

!CITIZOID!

"I look to approval when they ask me what to think
I keep my mind in safe and neutral gear!"
"I over-oil my joints
And anaethetize my points
Think of nothing
that might count too late this year..."

I am a Citizoid!

[chorus]
Citizoid ... Citizoid
A Citizoid.
He's a Citizoid!

When someone says my name ..
Why it helps to still the pain
And until it comes again
I remember it.

[remembers it
He 'remembers' it] --

"I Remember it."

Obstructing tide and time and title
To the endless Cosmic cycle
In the pointless churn of pointlessness
To the ultimate Denial of Reality!
The Innocuous, so shiny surface-fair....
So 'it is so' so right.
The 'Reasonable Assumption' made
The 'Necessary Force'
To the 'Just Consideration' to
To the Futile Altercation
To ..
That ultimate PARADOX!....
A goal-oriented Society
Without Goals...

[chorus]
Citizoids!
Citizoids ..
For they are Citizoids!

>Cut to
Grey back-background scene, of i-den-den dentically
attired coalblack sweating labourers of conspicuously similar
appearence swinging weary sim-simultaneous pickaxes in unison
required.

[Chorus]

'Ree-kwùyyyyyyyyy-yerd'

(HIGH PITCH,BRISK)In Unison Required!

Required o yes indeedy-deed ...In Unison Required!

2 Comments:

Blogger Attilathehun said...

come see some feet of clay right here
nutjob?

8:29 AM  
Blogger Grantland said...

Impressive.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home